ways to give:
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministry of Northbrook Church. The generosity of everyday people in our church family makes our ministries and operations possible, and results in lives being changed at Northbrook and among our local and global partners.
Wednesday March 3, 6 - 9 PM
Giving at Northbrook can be directed to the General Fund, Missions Fund,
or Campus Development fund, in any combination.
General Fund - Provides funding for the programs and people necessary to reach out and connect with our children, youth, men, women and small groups. God is doing amazing things in these ministries!
Missions Fund - Missions and outreach are funded through our Missions Fund. Throughout its history, Northbrook has been engaged in world missions, and continues to work with individuals and organizations in our local communities and around the world to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through words and actions.
Campus Development Fund - Currently all donations to this fund are directly applied to our mortgage. During times of facilities expansion or development, they are used for this purpose.
Click "Give Online Now" to give once or to set up recurring gifts.
GIVE BY TEXT
Give any amount using your smart phone.
1. Text Northbrook's keyword NBC and the amount to 73256 on your smart phone.
For example NBC $50 to 73256.
2. Once the text is sent, you will receive a confirmation message.
3. Click the link in the confirmation message to access the payment form.
4. Complete the payment form and verify the amount and fund.
5. When finished, click Give.
6. You will receive a receipt by text and email.
7. Your payment information is saved for future gifts.
GIVE BY MAIL
Send a check to:
4014 HWY 167 W
Richfield WI 53076
Giving can also be done through a gift of stock, a distribution from a retirement account, or by adding Northbrook Church to a will. For assistance with these types of donations please contact Pastor John Bauernfeind.